Jill Gevargizian returned to talk about her new short "One Last Meal" which premiered at FrightFest last week and her campaign to get her first feature film "The Stylist" made!
Also joining us Richard Rowntree director of "Nefarious" which I got to see last week at Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival!
Jill Gevargizian and Richard Rowntree Download
Jill Gevargizian opened the show!
- "One Last Meal" in festivals now
- Frightfest in London
- Najarra Townsend
- the origin of the "Sixx" name
- her short "The Stylist"
- her campaign to get her first feature film "The Stylist" made!
Richard Rowntree closed out the show!
- his first feature "Dogged"
- Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival
- horror in England
- his new film "Nefarious" and so much more!
Subscribe to the Without Your Head newsletter to receive weekly updates on our schedule, guests and more!
Tracks for this podcast -
Our new theme song by The Tomb of Nick Cage
"Boundless Oblivion" and "Creepy Hands" by Music of the Month Chaneys!
Please help keep WYH running!